Friday, June 05, 2009

My Killradio Show Playlist #14

I have forfeited my show at Killradio and this is my last show for now. I have other projects that I would like to pursue, but I may return in the Fall of 2009.
I may also guest DJ on Sean's Killradio show, Nat'l Bag Fridays from 12-2 on
Killradio.org

Killradio Playlist
Friday, May 29, 2009
2-4pm

1. Jens Lekman- Maple Leaves
2. Belle & Sebastian- The State I Am In
3. T. Rex- Girl
4. Brian Auger's Oblivion Express- Maiden Voyage
5. Sugarcubes- Regina
6. New Order- Age of Consent
...
7. The Stranglers- Golden Brown
8. Rolling Stones- Play With Fire
9. The Turtles- You Showed Me
10. The Kinks- Fancy
11. The Kinks- This Time Tomorrow
...
12. The Roaring 20's- Dance Craze
13. The Fall- Totally Wired
14. The Slits- Typical Girls
15. Richard Hell & The Voidoids- Blank Generation
16. Joy Division- Love Will Tear Us Apart
...
17. The Rebels- Indian Rebels
18. Hot Butter- Popcorn
19. The Beatles- Every Little Thing She Does
20. Punky Brewster Theme Song
21. The Magnetic Fields- Crazy For You But Not That Crazy
22. Evangelicals- Bloodstream
23. Beverly Hills Teens Theme Song

24. Ainotamenishis- Shitokinayo
25. The Flying Lizards- Her Story
26. The Act- Ping Pong
27. Sultans of Ping- Where's Me Jumper?
...
28. Bed (by Annie)- Can This Be My Bed?
29. Kings of Convenience- I Don't Know What I Can Save You From
30. Motley Crue- Live Wire
31. Wire- The 15th
32. Jeremy Jay- Airwalker
33. Panda Bear- Song For Ariel