Friday, March 27, 2009

My Killradio Show Playlist #6

Killradio Playlist
Friday, March 27, 2009
2-4pm

1. The Weirdos- Weird World
2. Alaska In Winter- Berlin
3. Youth Brigade- Sink With California
4. Andrew Bird- Not A Robot, But A Ghost
5. Jeremy Jay- Gallop
6. Royksopp- It's What I Want
...
7. Vitalic- Poney Part I
8. Lou Rawls- You'll Never Find
9. Barry Louis Parker- All I Want Is You
10. Stevie Wonder- Higher Ground
11. The Sonics- Walkin' The Dog
12. The Beatles- I Don't Want To Spoil the Party
...
13. Beirut- Postcards From Italy
14. Belle & Sebastian- The State I Am In
15. Blonde Redhead- Misery Is A Butterfly
16. Blur- Coffee & TV
17. Beck- Debra
...
18. ABC- Poison Arrow
19. DJ Shadow- Giving Up The Ghost
20. Hot Chip- Boy From School
21. Nate Bosley- Love Sex Magic (Ciara & Justin Timberlake) Nate Bosley Remix
...
22. The Act- Ping Pong
23. Brothers Johnson- Get The Funk Outta Ma Face
24. Promises- Naked Eyes

Labels: , , , ,